Book Your Party
All birthdays at La Dee Da are private 90-minute events. We offer several convenient time slots for private parties on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Once you have checked our calendar for available dates, please fill out the private party reservation form and acknowledge our policies. We charge a $200 deposit to reserve a spot exclusively for you. You will be guided through our secure reservation process and will receive a confirmation email soon after. It is our goal to provide your child and guests with the best party going experience. Kindly help us by adhering to a few simple guidelines. Please visit our birthday FAQ page for additional information and be sure to look through all of our fabulous add-on party options!
MARCH & APRIL EVENTS
For any events that were booked with us for the month of March and April, we are extending your party deposit for a full credit for up to 1 year with us. This means till April 2021. This credit can be used towards a future party (we are rescheduling events), a future camp, class or even for our Grab n’ Go Art/Craft packs. Please know that we’re all navigating some unprecedented times right now and it is La Dee Da’s full intent to service our customers in the best way possible.
How it Works
- All parties are 90-minutes unless you have added additional time to your event. Your event will start at the reserved time whether or not all guests have arrived.
- We allow party hosts access to the studio up to 15 minutes prior to the event. Please note, we need appropriate time to set up and style your custom event. Any arrival prior to that time is disruptive and will inhibit our productivity. Our doors will remain locked prior to that time.
- If you chose to bring outside food/cake/beverages, we suggest you keep it simple and limit to one or 2 items as children tend to eat little at birthdays. We allocate about 20 minutes for eating and cake cutting.
- We provide a complete custom stylized table with all paper products and decorations for all reserved guests. If providing food for adults, we request you please bring your own paper products and plastic ware. We do provide a complimentary self-service tea, coffee and water station.
- In most instances, the party activity chosen can be used in place of a goody bag. However, if you are planning to hand out your own goody bags, please let us know 48 hours prior to the event so we can accommodate this request.
- All children over 2 are considered guests, whether they participate in all activities or arrive late. Children under 2, who do not participate in the activity, will not be charged.
- We cannot accommodate more than 20 children and encourage drop-offs for children 5 years and older.
- Your party deposit in non-refundable. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance that requires you to change the date or time, please contact us immediately. We will try our best to accommodate another party slot by applying the initial deposit to a future date. Please understand that it is not possible for us to fill a spot reserved for you less than 2 weeks prior to your event. For this reason, your deposit will be not be refunded if cancelled within 14 days of your event.
- The balance of your payment is due the day of your event. Sorry, but we cannot reserve your spot without a secured initial deposit.
Thank you for your interest in La Dee Da. Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to celebrating with you!