Summer Tuition Schedule
|JAN 8 – JAN 31
||FEB 1 – APRIL 30
||MAY 1 – SUMMER
|Camp Half Day||Minimum Age 3 years||$240/week||$250/week||$260/week|
Camp Full Day
|5 year and up, entering K or higher||$365/week||$375/week||$385/week|
Premium Camp Half Day
|Minimum Age 3 years||$265/week||$275/week||$285/week|
Premium Camp Full Day
|5 year and up, entering K or higher||$390/week||$400/week||$410/week|
Jan 8 – Jan 31 Early Bird Special
Feb 1 – April 30 Springtime Special
May 1 – Summer’s Here!
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind as you register for summer 2018!
- La Dee Da is offering 17 specialty camp themes this year. We are a Specialty Arts day camp that offers both half day and full day camp options for children. Each week is carefully designed to offer a new creative curriculum with specialty highlights and other fun activities. Different offerings per week make it fun to enroll for multiple camps through the summer without getting bored!
- 2 Camp Locations:
- Camps run for the entire summer (13 weeks) at our Sandy Springs Studio location.
- In addition, we are also offering 4 additional camps (month of June) for children 7 and older at Lake Forest Elementary School. LFES is located one block north (0.3 miles on Sandy Springs Circle) of the studio directly across from Lefont Movie Theatre.
- Space is Limited: We only take 25 campers per week.
- Registration Fee Waived: Sign up for 2 or more camps per child and have the registration fee waived!
- Payment Options: If you would like to spread out your camp payments, please contact Camp Director Sugandha Rosenhaft to make arrangements. The entire balance of camp fees is due no later than April 30, 2018 to secure discount pricing. Registrations occurring after April 30th must be paid in full at the time of purchase.